The reason I started writing is to inspire myself. When it aspire others too, it’s extremely overwhelming. That’s why I started blogging.
The good news is, I got nominated for sunshine blogger award. As a newbie blogger, I feel happy that my words are sunshine for atleast a few people. Its an honour to get identified and appreciated by fellow bloggers in the blogging community.
I thank Jesusluvall for nominating my blog. His blog emphasis on the love of Jesus during every phases of life. If you believe in optimism and serving mentality, I’m sure you will be a fan of his blog.
What is Sunshine Blogger Award?
Here I’m answering the 11 questions Jesusluvall asked :
1. What is your blog about? introduce it 🙂
My blog contains self-improvement and motivational stuffs. I write about my experiences in life , the lessons I have learnt and my views. One can say it’s a lifestyle blog ; but I it’s a life-tale blog.
2. What is favorite place you have traveled to?
Tilonia in Rajasthan.
3. What is a book you enjoyed reading recently?
Rich dad, Poor dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
4. What is your favorite snack when you watch a movie?
I will munch on anything while watching movie. But hot popcorns are the best.
5. Who is your favorite singer?
I don’t have a favourite singer, but have many favourite songs.
6. If you could be a character from a movie, who would it be?
Lara Croft. Not only because she is a kick-ass, but also she get to travel and explore mysterious places.
7. Do you prefer cooking or eating?
I love to cook food and eat it. If you insist me to choose one, I would say cooking is my preference. It feels so good to serve others the food I prepared. The satisfaction is more when others eat it than eating it myself.
8. What season do you prefer and why?
I love summer. It feels good when the warmth of sun touches my skin. The fun part is, the meaning of my name is winter, but I love summer!
9. I am a terrible cook. Hypothetically speaking, what would you send me in a care package? 🙂 lol
There’s no need to cook. Everything is ready to eat except the Acid popcorns. That you have to manage. Lol.
10. Would you prefer to go to a beach or go to the mountains?
11.What is your favorite animal?
I’m a canine lover, so dogs obviously.
11 Questions for my nominees if they choose to participate 🙂
- What does luxury mean for you?
- What is the funniest comment you received on your blog?
- How do you decide what to write about?
- What is the best DIY you ever did?
- Which do you prefer? Kindle or paperback
- What is the most valuable thing you’ve learned from blogging?
- What is the first thing you do after waking up?
- What is your favorite social media platform and why?
- Are you a cat person or dog person?
- What is the best thing happened to you?
My 11 Nominees- please check out their blogs
Exploring the world around us. by Subbashini Meenakshi Sundaram
Lifesfinewhine by PoojaG
Positive Mind by Monica Bennett
Stories by Shivangi
Beyond the End by Yashica Priya
Katie’s sanctuary by Katie Rose
Positive guider by Mehak Malhotra
Nurturing thyself by Linda Maria
Thriving Under Pressure by DR. ANDREA DINARDO
Sixteenpages lifestyle blog by Seqouia B
Diary that speaks by Abdul Gani
This moment I’m thankful to the forces that led me here. I admire the power of universe in providing everything at right time.
Thank you and have sparkles in your day.